Global Pay As You Learn System(GPAYLS).
The Global Pay as You Learn System is a scalable payment plan system that enables students to pay their Annual Membership fees using monthly installments.
Under this system, Global Accountancy Institute Student Members will receive a monthly invoice according to their customised payment plan.
Let us use Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA),Foundations in Accountancy(FIA),Certified Accounting Technician(CAT),and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants(CIMA) as an example.
Our Annual Membership fee for Students members doing these courses is US$817.00. This allow the member to study up to 8 papers for the year starting with 4 papers.The Global Standard Completion Time(GSCT) for the above courses is three(3) years (i.e 36 months)
If a member cannot per the full annual fee at once. We will approved a 36 months Payment Plan for them.
Student Members studying for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA),Certified Management Accountant(CMA),Certified Internal Auditor(CIA) and Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) will pay an annual membership fee of US$2400.00. These members will be required to deposit 50% of the Annual Fee and then we will approved a 12 months payment for them.
Members using the Global Pay As You Learn System(GPAYLS) will pay a 2.5% Interest on the total Invoiced amount and there is an Initial Registration fee of US$50.00
Student Members need to comply with their payment plan schedule at all times. Any overdue balance will attract an additional 2.5% interest on the outstanding amount.
Where student members do not comply with the payment plan chosen, Global Accountancy Institute,Inc. reserves the right to bar such students from attending classes and also accessing Global Virtual Campus. Other access may also be restricted.
All outstanding invoices will have to be paid before re-activation and a re-activation fee of US$30 will be applied.
The aim is to bring high quality tuition to as many students as possible at an affordable rate.
We offer a flexible way for you to spread the cost of your Tuition
Benefits of Global Pay as You Learn System
1. Allows you to pay as little as US$68.00 per month to start your ACCA Courses and then make 36 equal monthly payments as you go.
2. Your fees includes your study materials in the form of digital e-books, Weekly Mocks and Monthly Mocks
3. No Financial Pressure to start. Just pay your first month tuition and start.
4. Small Interest charge as long as you comply with your plan.
5. Most affordable professional courses available, whether you pay in full, or pay as you learn.
6. If you are on a budget and need to spread the cost, most of our courses can use "Global Pay as you learn System". You simply Pay as You Learn .
Below you can review all the papers within the ACCA Qualification.
- F1/FAB, Accountant in Business
- F2/FMA, Management Accounting
- F3/FA, Financial Accounting
- F4, Corporate and Business Law
- F5, Performance Management
- F6, Taxation
- F7, Financial Reporting
- F8, Audit and Assurance
- F9, Financial Management
- P1, Governance, Risk and Ethic
- P2, Corporate Reporting
- P3, Business Analysis
- P4, Advanced Financial Management
- P5, Advanced Performance Management
- P7, Advanced Audit and Assurance
Below you can review all the papers within the CPA Qualification.
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Regulation (REG)
Below you can review all the papers within the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting Qualification.
- BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics
- BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
Below you can review all the papers within the CMA Qualification.
Part One: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
Part Two: Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
Read more about Global Accountancy